Monday, October 26, 2009

Piedras Negras, Coahuila

This week was good, but the zone leaders got sick one right after the other so we spent 2 days in their area. One of us stayed with the sick one and the other went to their appointments.
We had 2 kids at church Sunday that are going to get baptized this next Sunday. They basically contacted us. We always ride by their house and they always want to go with us to see what we do. They came with us to church and liked it. We hope thay can be strongholds one for the other so they stay active and everything.
We had 8 new investigators this week, but none of them came to church except these two kids. Its kinda hard when that happens but we have to be thankful for the blessings we receive. I love making changes every week and seeing the results. Ive thought of some more that we are going to do this week.
We were in a supermarket the other day about ready to leave, when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice over the radio. None other than good ol Billy Joe Armstrong (thats the lead singer of Green Day). I was so happy to hear a new song by them! But about a minute in I got tired of it. Something about One Twenty One Guns or something like that. We didnt even stay to hear the end of it. I was so disappointed. The old punk Green Day is dead, I believe. Then again I havent heard anything else from their new CD. Who knows haha.
Anyway I love you all and have a great week! Eat lots of candy for me!!! They dont really celebrate Halloween here. They do a little because its close to the border, but not a whole lot. Ill never forget my days as Optimus Prime and Chris as Cap`n Planet!!!!!!

Much Love
James

No comments: