Monday, October 19, 2009

Piedras Negras, Coahuila week 15

This week was good. We had Zone conferrence. Its so awesome to hear from the Mission President. His words help me so much.
I got to talk to my MTC companion Elder Andersen Wednesday for a couple minutes. It was so good to hear from him. He asked me if I was going to BYU-Idaho or not (We had had had this conversation many times before and hes been trying to get me to go since January). I finally told him Sure. So, I guess in another year and a little bit Im going to BYU-Idaho haha. He tells me its heaven on earth and that theres a lot to do musically. So if you guys could get started on my papers that would be great. haha.

This next week we are going to put some new ideas into action. This week we lacked a little bit, but are going to explode this week. Sometimes its hard taking criticism from others, especially when its delivered in a less-than constructive form, but we have to rise above it and ourselves and just get to work.
Some bad news- Sister Rhules’ mom isnt in my mission. The town where she lives is in the Monterey East mission by practically nothing. It might even be a bordering colony. But one of my Zone Leaders was Zone Leader there, and told me that its not in our mish.:( O well. It happens.

Take care and pray for me!!!!!
p.s. Chris- Check out a band called Panda. They are a Mexican Punk band. Also one called Allison. Theyre more emo I think, but could still have a good tune or two.

Much Love
JAmes

No comments: