Monday, October 5, 2009

Piedras Negras, Coahuila week 13

Yup, still here in Piedras. Thought I was leavin, but here I is! I really didnt want to leave though. This place is amazing.
Genereal Conferrence was great. We only got to watch the session in the morning on Sunday. But stilll it was amazing.
We were going to take some investigators to the afternoon session, but after about an hour of trying to track them down and after hearing every pretext and excuse, we had to give up. We went back to the house to change out of our suits and I sat on my bed and had no Idea what to do. The second week in a row we havent had anyone at church. I grabbed my Book of Mormon and just opened it and started to read. I opened to Alma 42: 26-31. I read it and thought about it, and realized people have every right to accept or reject the message. All I can do is give it to them. It lifted my spirits a little.
Not a whole lot to report on this week. Im still here in Piedras with my Comp. All is well. Were going to work differently this week and hopefully get some better results, and baptisms.

Love you all!
JAmes

No comments: