Tuesday, December 7, 2010

La Cañada, Saltillo
Week 2

This week was fun! On Wednesday we had the Zone Leader Council in Monterrey, about 2 hours away. It was pretty fun. They told me to go like 5 hours early to get all my visa stuff worked out, but when we got there it turned out that I still needed some paperwork, so we couldn't do anything. We went back to the mission offices and hung out with the Assistants and the office elders. We made a football field in the grass, on the office property, so we could play at night with all the Zone leaders and stuff. We used rope clippings and just measured out the sides and corners. It wasn't too chueco (bent?), and it turned out all right. After that, my comp and I decided to go eat at about 2, before the thing started at 5, so we went to Subway. If that wasn't good enough, the funniest thing happened. They had some silly soap opera thing on TV, and we just ignored it, like usual. Then this show ended, and the commercial said, "coming up next- Dumb and Dumber". I almost cried. Thankfully by this time we were about finished eating, so we were about to go. The show loses all funniness when its translated haha.
Well, there's not really a whole lot else. I'm coming home in less than a month, but who cares about that. Ha. It doesn't even seem real. Next week we have our zone conference, then the next week is Christmas, then New Years, then I'm home. No way! But I just gotta keep on keepin on. Its not even that hard really. It just seems normal ha.
Anyways I love you all, and hope all is great. Until next week!!!!

Much Love
JAmes

No comments: