Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Solidaridad, MTY week 9

Sorry, I dont have much time my beloved readers.
Great week. We had zone conference, and got some great new insights on how to change things up and be better.
We watched all 4 sessions of Conference... in english!! Its so much better in english! I loved Pres. Hollands ownage talk (i dont know how to say planchar or regaƱar). Hes bold even to begin with, then the words "but bold, ew will be" we all held our breath and were scared haha. But it really was amazing.
Had a great baptism this Sunday. The first baptism Ive had from a street contact, just randomly talking to a passer by walking. It was great and she and her son really were prepared by God.
Sorry this is so short, I just had to transfer all the districts baptisms from January till now to an Excel sheet to give to the Stake President. I guess the only bad thing about having a lot of baptisms haha.
I Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!


Elder Hawken

No comments: